with guaranteed turnaround. it’s no surprise so many of our customers find them an essential part of their marketing.
We can print your brochures on a large range of papers.
From 80 gsm to 400 gsm you can choose the most suitable for your requirements and add lamination if you want something more luxurious!
Stock finishing and weight – silk, gloss, uncoated, 100% recycled paper. From 80 gsm to 400 gsm
Finishing – matt lamination, gloss lamination, soft-touch lamination
There are so many facets of traditional sewing and we at Spoton excite your designs producing all the following:
Side singer sewing
– A line of thread run along the side of a book block. Can be different colours front and back. Used for text up to 3mm thick for extra strength or decoration.
– One section placed on top of another and sewn together by machine.
Three hole sewing
– Sewing through the spine of a brochure in a figure of eight. The knot can be inside or out. Used for menus and thinner brochures.
Saddle singer sewing
– A line of thread run along the centre of a folded booklet. Can be different colours inside and out. Avoids the need for wire stitches. Suitable up to 3mm thick. Used for thin property brochures, childrens books.
– Sewing through sections, often with a tape for extra strength. Used for one off books, registers and journals
Stitching –Crease fold stitch and trim to size, pur bind, perfect bind, layflat
Sizes: A6 (105×148 mm) – A5 (148×210 mm) – A4 (210×297 mm) – A3 (297×420 mm) – DL (210×99 mm) – 210×210 mm
Custom sizes and die-cut are available! Max flat size 740×520 mm